Thank you for checking out our page. Hopefully,you can find what you need here but if still have questions please do not hesitate to call or email.
Some of our most commonly asked questions:
"I want to order a sports ball. How does the process work?"
- First, you need to find the ball type that you think best suits your needs / budget.
- Once you have found your ball type, fill in the form on the ball page and use the File Upload area to send us your images. Use the Misc Design Info area to submit any verbiage including any color or font preferences.
- Add your order to the cart and then complete the checkout process. This process should be almost the same as any other website.
- Once your order is submitted, you will receive a pre-production proof to the email you provided when placing the order. This should arrive within 1-2 business days. Please check your email regularly "including your spam file" for our email.
- You must respond to that email with your approval and/or with any changes of the artwork. We do not ship your order till we hear from you.
- Once it is approved we will put your order into production.
"Do I have to provide print ready artwork?"
No, we will take the components (text, logo or clipart) you provide us and complete the layout of your Sports Ball imprint. You can provide complete artwork if you desire ,however there are specific templates the art must fit into. This template is a requirement for our printing process. If you like a design on our website, let us know and we will build your design with this in mind. For team or player recognition, we always recommend using the team logo or mascot. To go along with rosters, player numbers, team photo etc.
"What is required for my ball?"
We have no specific requirements. Text, images, logos, you name it. We can put it on the ball as long as it stays within the Law. We cannot use copyright images unless we have written permission from the owner of the image. Please provide us with an image as a high resolution jpeg, pdf or eps file as you can. Usually images found on websites are extremely low resolution and will not produce the best results on the balls. You can always email us questionable images and we will advise concerning suitability.
We will typically sample colors in your logo or image to use in some of the text. If no logo is used, send a sample of your theme color and we will apply it to some of the text. Be aware we do not offer PMS color matching. We will get the color as close as possible with our digital process. Text for the balls can be provided in the body of an email or as a Microsoft Word document. Please provide names and rosters as you would like them to appear (first name first).
If you have a question, do not hesitate to email or call. We have been imprinting sports balls for twelve years and have helped customers through many design issues. Our goal is to provide you with a quality product at a fair price.